Sunday, October 25, 2009

Saturday Six – Episode 289

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 289

1. What is the most unusual ethnic food you’ve had at a restaurant recently?
Pizza with clam sauce.

2. What is the last ethnic dish you tried to make at home?
Lasagna. (Hey! Italian food is ethnic food!)

3. Regarding your answer to question 2, was your concoction better or worse than you’d hoped?

Better, it came out very good. I used no boil Lasagna noodles

4. What exotic dish do you most wish you could replicate in your own kitchen?

Lobster ravioli with a Newberg sauce

5. Take the quiz: Which What Kind of Chinese Food Are You?




You Are Sweet and Sour Pork



You are a highly emotional and sometimes even volatile person. You tend to be extremely unpredictable.
One moment you're sweet. The next moment you're sour. And who's to say that you can't be both at once.

You tend to order erratically and unusually off the menu of life. You go with your gut, and sometimes your gut is in the mood for some pretty weird combinations.
You've had some pretty crazy adventures in your life, without even trying you. You just go with what you are feeling, no matter where it leads you.





6. Have you ever tried the dish mentioned in the answer to question 5?
I hate sweet and sour pork… give me Bar-B-Q ribs any day.

I think you get my drift here, I hate ethic foods. I’ll eat them if I have to, but I very rarely enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment