Thursday, October 01, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #144

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #144

ffi

1. I have a history of _volunteering for every project_.

2. _Knitting_ is something I wish I knew.

3. I'm eating (or recently ate) _lasagna_.

4. _Tomorrow I want to stop for lunch_ on the road.

5. So that's it, that's _was so easy once you learned how_.

6. _Having at least tried is_ better than nothing!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the rehearsal dinner (or as they call it now, the Welcome dinner)_, tomorrow my plans include _going to my nephew’s wedding_ and Sunday, I want to _drive back from Lake George NY and take the secondary roads to look at the foliage (if I take any good photos, I’ll post them here)_!

14 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time at your nephew's wedding and on your drive back. I miss the fall foliage. I'll have to find a movie with fall in it to get my fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet of you to volunteer :) God Bless!

    I played as well -> http://www.joannemv.com/?p=188

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a lasagna right now. Have fun at your nephew's wedding. My fill-ins are up too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the wedding, I hope you get some fall pictures I'll be checking back.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers! Knitting is actually a lot easier than it looks...but then again I'm not the best at it, so maybe I'm not one to offer advice...LOL...have a great time at the wedding. :)
    Em.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at the wedding! Looks like you're going to have a fun road trip

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have he patience to knit haha. Congrats to your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Knitting is something I always wanted to try but, never get around to. Have fun at the wedding and on your fall road trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow ull surely be having fun this weekend :)

    mine is up too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    Great list! I can crochet, but not knit. I've tried! Have a great day!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great time at the wedding. I love weddings! Lake George another great spot have fun and volunteering for every project that is so me. Anything not to be sitting down down nothing.

    Feel free to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a wonderful time at your nephew's wedding! They class it the "welcome dinner" now? My goodness. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure you'll have a great time at the wedding. And I hope you get some great foliage pictures.

    I can't knit for the life of me, either, I've had several people try to teach me and I just can't get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete