Sunday, October 04, 2009

Family Wedding

I just got back from the wedding up at Lake George. I had a great time, however, it was hard to say good-bye to the family. Some of them I will not see until the next wedding in the spring. It was very emotional for me; especial hard was the 3 ½ hour drive home by myself. Some of my family came from North Carolina, Colorado and California.

The wedding was held at the Diamond Point Community Church in Diamond Point NY the church was built 1879.
The reception was held at the Inn at Erlowest, an old Queen Anne style Stone Castle that was built for Mr. Edward Morse Shepard in 1898 and it is part of “Millionaires Row” in the Adirondack. It reminded me of the Newport Mansions.
Here are a couple of the tourist boats that cruise Lake George.

This is a the Reception Dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment