Friday, August 07, 2009

Saturday 9: On Broadway

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: On Broadway



1. Have you ever seen a Broadway play? If yes what and when?
Yes, I went to see “Wicked” when it was playing in Hartford CT at the Bushnell Theater. It was a couple of years ago that I went with four other friends to see a Sunday matinee. Afterward we all went out to dinner to Vito's By the Park.

2. Tell us about one strange event in your life this week.
The week was just another typical week with nothing much happening.

3. Have you ever lied to "get the guy/gal"?

Nope

4. Tell us about your best friend.

I have several best friends and I’m not going to pick one.

5. What was the best vacation that you ever had?
It was when my cousin’s son got married out in Everett WA. We flew out to Seattle and then drove down the coast to San Francisco.

6. What was the last big purchase you made?
I have made a big purchase in a long time, but I am going to make one this week and buy a new digital TV.

7. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink and when did you start drinking it?
Cranberry and soda water with a lime. I started drinking it when I had to cut back on alcohol and caffeine.

8. When was the last time someone did not believe you?

A long, long time ago, I’m always serious.

9. You have signed on to direct a romantic comedy. Who are your stars?
Emily Deschanel, I don’t know if she ever was in a romantic comedy, but she could be in mine.

7 comments:

  1. i like ur no best friend attitude :)

    http://1goal1passion.blogspot.com/2009/08/saturday-9-on-broadway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buying a new digital TV? am jealous:) have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Wicked!

    Have a great Saturday.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought myself a new digital tv this year, too, my old one wouldn't make the transition. I'd had it since the 1980s and am stunned at how small and sleek this new one is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought an HDTV in January. I really can't believe the difference! Hope you enjoy it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cable company is going digital so it is either a new TV or rent a converter box from them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like Emily and Zooey Deschanel :)

    ReplyDelete