Sunday, August 30, 2009

Manic Monday #180

Lisa’s Manic Monday #180



Are you usually late, early or right on time?
Well there is world time which what everyone goes by and then there is my family’s time and that runs about 20 minutes behind world time. So if you want anyone from my family to be someplace on time tell them to be there 20 minutes early and we’ll show up in time.

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or to tell them that you do not love them back?

Oh, that’s an easy question to answer, telling someone that I love them would be easier then tell them that you don’t love them. I think the real question is knowing when its love.

Which would you rather have: a high salary or job satisfaction?
Since I retired from a fairly good salary by my standards with little or no job satisfaction at the end (we were bought out by a company who started to move our jobs to other factories we saw the handwriting on the wall long before they closed the factory) and now I’m doing volunteer work that I love. I guess I kind of had both.

7 comments:

  1. i like how you answered #2. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I too like how you answered #2...Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you answer to #2. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answer to #1. In my family there are two members who are always notoriously late, so when we make a dinner date with them, we always tell them it's 30 minutes before the actual reservation. That way we get there ten minutes early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there.. happy monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good answers, Diana. Good to be back here! :-)

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny how your whole family runs late. My family tends to run early.

    ReplyDelete