Thursday, July 09, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #132

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #132

ffi

1. The last thing I ate was _Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich_ and _a glass of ice tea_.

2. _A book from Amazon.com_ is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it _never ends_

4. _A friend_ was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are _great_.

6. _An extra blanket on this cool summer night will bring_ extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the same ‘ol coffeeshop_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a campout in Jacksonville, VT_ and Sunday, I want to _come home_!

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy camping, sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum at BLT Sandwich! :P

    Have a great Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain, Rain, Rain, that's all it seems to do here on the east coast. Enjoy a sunny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love BLT sandwiches! Blanket, rain, a cool summer night---if only you could package that and send it to Texas; we'd be SO grateful. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Campout sounds fun! I hope it doesnt rain.
    Enjoy your weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camping sounds like fun, but not if you'vr got rain! Wishing you a sunny experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your weekend, camping in VT sounds like a lot of fun (I haven't been camping up there in over 20 years!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved reading about the coffeeshop, thanks for including the link! It looks like there's lots going on there.

    Hope you have great camping weather! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, BLT, that sounds good!
    I've been in book withdrawal lately. *sigh*
    Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good on you for going camping in the first place; I would want to come home before I left the driveway...

    Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy the camping and enjoy the weekend also :D

    ReplyDelete