Friday, June 19, 2009

Saturday 9: Never Say Never Again

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Never Say Never Again



1. Do you like James Bond films? If yes, what’s your favorite?
I liked all the old classic, later they got kind of hokey.

2. Are you daring enough to go snorkeling in the water fountain at the mall?
No, somehow I think I am past that stage in my development.

3. Do you sometimes hate everything and everyone around you?

Nope

4. Do you secretly or openly believe the world revolves around you?
Nope, these are like some of the questions my psychologist would ask.

5. Would you rather buy a moped or a Harley Davidson?
Neither, I would rather have 2 thousand pounds of steel around me with six airbags.

6. Do you water ski or ice ski?
Neither, I use to snow ski. (I haven’t the foggiest idea what is ice skiing)

7. Tell us about the last time that you tailgated.
Never, I have never been to a sports event

8. What was the last concert that you attended?
Oh, about 40 years ago. I think it was a Grateful Dead concert at Dillon stadium. I don’t remember much about the concert, my mind was in a different reality.

9. What’s the most exotic food that you’ve ate?
An under cooked steak. I am not big on exotic foods.

6 comments:

  1. i agree with you on the world revolves... Q. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answer to the exotic foods question. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dead is still touring. A friend of mine went a few weeks ago. Go figure. Wonder if they were handing out arthritis pills...

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday-solstice.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO with you on the air bags! Happy Saturday, Diana...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you don't get out much...LOL
    I don't eat your exotic food at all ever... so if I ate it, I guess it would be considered exotic :-)
    too cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the grateful dead. That's a long time ago...

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete