Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #129

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #129

ffi

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting _to do something really crazy like you did when you were a teenager_.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a _a person who knows how to play the game_.

3. _A pound of cherries_ is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time. (I just bought a pound of cherries and I have been sitting here at the keyboard eating them one cherry at a time.)

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy _trying to get re-elected_ and _covering their ass_.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine _oil_ and _water_.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without _salt_ or _pepper_ in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going down to New London and visiting some friends_, tomorrow my plans include _going to Norwalk Pride_ and Sunday, I want to _visit some friends up in Springfield MA_!

7 comments:

  1. same with #1! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must be very busy this weekend..have a great weekend ;)

    mine is up at http://vmarie00.blogspot.com/2009/06/friday-fill-ins-129.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the delights of this time of year is finding cherrries in the produce department.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a very busy weekend! Enjoy--I hope you have some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salt and Pepper! Good answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. we have the same answer in number 6!

    Have a great weekend. I played too.

    ReplyDelete