Thursday, June 11, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #128

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #128
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

ffi
And...here we go!

1. I grew up thinking _that something’s were impossible_. (Oh, this is a tough one to answer, the first thing that popped into my head I can’t use. It’s not vulgar, but not politically correct, If you want to know what I said that embarrassed me, contact me on Facebook)

2. _Pam’s House Blend_ was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you _put your umbrella over in the corner_? (it was pour when I got home.)

4. _Listening to the Eagles_ helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the _memories_.

6. _Crude language_ very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _three guess and the first two don’t count – going to the coffee shop to listen to folk music_, tomorrow my plans include _going to my cousin’s 40th birthday party_ and Sunday, I want to _go walking_!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, hope you'll have a fun weekend ahead.

    Mine's posted, hope you can come by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coffee shop must be great or you wouldn't keep going back. It's nice to have a regular hangout.

    ReplyDelete