Saturday, May 02, 2009

Saturday Six - Episode 264

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six - Episode 264

1. You’re having a high-stress day. What hobby does the most to calm your nerves and relieve your mind when you get home?
Photograph, I can get lost taking pictues

2. What comfort food are you most likely to turn to when you’re having a bad day?
Yes. Oh, you want one particular food and not food in general. Hmm, maybe lobster… or ice cream or maybe chocolate. On the other hand, I do like chocolate milk shakes, that combines my like for ice cream and chocolate. I guess I would have to say whatever food is in the refrigerator.
I don’t know, I like food.

3. What kind of exercise leaves you feeling the best after it’s over?

Walking.

4. When you want to get out of the house for a while, but don’t have time for a real getaway, where are you most likely to go for a few hours?

To a museum.

5. Take the quiz: Are You Mind, Body or Spirit?




You Are Mind



If you dream it, then you can do it. You are very mentally sharp and strong.
You enjoy challenging yourself both at work and with studies. You love mastering difficult tasks.

You thrive in new environments, even stressful ones. You are able to study everything objectively.
You have an upbeat attitude, and won't be deterred easily. You are open minded and optimistic about the future.



6. Which of yours do you think is more healthy: your mind, your body or your soul?

My soul, I think that I am at peace with myself, now if only the world was at peace with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment