Friday, May 08, 2009

Saturday 9

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: With a Little Help From My Friends



1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years?
About four and they are from my high school days

2. Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
The ones that I have made in the last ten years

3. It's Friday evening and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda?

Listening to a little folk music and see what is happening with my friends. However, being retired my week does not revolve around weekend any more.

4. What was the most recent movie to scare you or give you the creeps?

I do not watch those types of movies.

5. Finally, the new cast and movie of Star Trek are out. Excited or indifferent?

I will let you know on Tuesday when I go and see the Star Trek movie. I am going to see a matinée with my retired friends.

6. Do you have any nervous habits?
Yeah, I eat.

7. Do you swear in general?
No, it takes an awful lot to get me to swear.

8. Do you swear on your blog?
No.

9. Does it bother you when you read a post with curse words?
It depends; sometimes it shows the level of the intelligence of the author.

5 comments:

  1. Have a Happy Saturday Diana....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your last answer. Yep, I eat too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last answer is so true. Have a happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you'll tell us what you think of Star Trek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to Trek on Monday or Wednesday. I am psyched!

    ReplyDelete