Friday, May 01, 2009

Saturday 9: Settling the Score

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Settling the Score



1. Do you feel that you have “a score to settle” with anyone?
Holding a grudge is a waste of time. I have too many things to do than keeping score/

2. Do you own anything that you think is unbreakable?
Anything can be broken, it all depends on how hard you try/

3. Tell us about a crazy thing you did in high school.
On the back town roads, we had a loop that we use to time ourselves to see who could do it in the fast time. I held the record.

4. Name the one talent of yours that you think is the best.
Photography, I wouldn’t say best, but pretty good.

5. Who wins American Idol? (if you don’t watch, tell us about a reality show that you do follow.)
I don’t watch any reality TV shows. For the last eight months, all I did at night was do homework or go out to meetings

6. What is your favorite movie in black & white?
The first one that pops in to my head is “Casablanca”

7. What is one thing advertised too much on TV?
The commercial with the cavemen and the lizard.

8. What is your current favorite TV drama?
The CSI and Law & Order series.

9. What is your current favorite TV comedy?
I am not a fan of comedy TV shows with their canned laughter.

8 comments:

  1. Awww.....I love the caveman and the lizard commercials...Have a great Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. think we had that same loop in our town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Law & Order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not holding a grudge is important. You nailed that one! Enjoy your Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casablanca is my favorite, too. That, or Maltese Falcon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH i saw casablanca too but i don't think that can be my fav. :)

    I like your # 1.

    ReplyDelete