Friday, May 15, 2009

Saturday 9: Do You Think I'm Sexy?

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Do You Think I'm Sexy?



1. Who do you think is sexy?
When I was young, it was the girl in the house on the street behind us. Now a day I think the woman who plays Bones in Bones is attractive.

2. When does it become love?
I do not know if you can put it into words. Each love is different or as they say, you’ll know it when you see it.

3. Are you a good dancer?
Horrible, I have two left feet.

4. What magazines do you read?
PC Photo and Science News

5. If you could have any name, what would you call yourself?

Funny you should ask, I have already chosen a new first name and middle name.

6. Have you ever ridden in a limo? If yes, when?

Yes, when my parents died

7. What is something you really like to do?

Take pictures.

8. Last chance: Who wins Idol, Kris Allen or Adam Lambert?
I have never watched American Idol, so I have no idea.

9. If you had to, what animal would you choose to be?

A fox, a fox is sly, smart, cunning and foxy.

4 comments:

  1. i think i have blown up my prompt attempt :(

    http://whenhekissesher.wordpress.com/2009/05/16/saturday-9-do-you-think-im-sexy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...never thought about a fox...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...we need to get you in a limo for a more positive reason.

    A fox is really good. I should have thought of that but I am tired so cat was the first thing to come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picking out your own names is a big upside. Great response! Enjoy your Saturday...

    ReplyDelete