Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #124

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #124

ffi

1. If we had no winter _there would by not skating_.

2. _I am in a state of_ a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over _I would have done it a lot earlier_.

4. _The rain will stop_ inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled _then I suggest you take up hang gliding_.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons _then I suggest you visit New England in the fall_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing nothing_, tomorrow my plans include _doing nothing (Its great not to have to worry about school)_ and Sunday, I want to _visit some friends_!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in a state of perpetual astonishment too. :)

    I hope you enjoy doing nothing! I'm so glad you have a break from school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever had a weekend where you've done nothing??? Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your answer to #2 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Fill-ins! Enjoy your weekend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete