Thursday, May 28, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #126

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #126

ffi

1. It's cold and _wet and dreary just like last Friday _.

2. _I love cherry _ tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is _skin conditioner for my dry skin_.

4. _Up to the cottage is_ a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all _they do not go there, they go on the top self_.

6. _Dick Chaney and George W. Bush_; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was _scary_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _the film festival_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a party_ and Sunday, I want to _go walking_!

4 comments:

  1. gah, that IS a scary dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking is good for the heart! Nice! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, that was scary - too bad it wasn't just a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend--it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete