Thursday, April 09, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #119

Janet’s Friday Fill-in

ffi

1. Anonymous..._comment left on blogs are like trolls_.

2. _Love_ is a _many splendor thing_.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, _to sweating you with honey_.

4. _Being out in the fresh air_ what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when _I got you_.

6. _Chocolate Easter Eggs_ MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffee shop again_, tomorrow my plans include _driving up to my brother in Maine_ and Sunday, I want to _dinner with my brother and sister-in-law_!

8 comments:

  1. I'm laughing at your answer to # 1. Wish I'd thought of it. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, enjoy Maine! I love going there...maybe this year, I'll visit Camden again during lilac season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same thing w/ #5 about my Poor Hubby. :)
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all this chocolate talk is giving me a craving!
    Drive safe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your visit to Maine was nice. We had snow at this part of the state.

    ReplyDelete
  7. On Saturday the weather in southern Maine was cold (40F) and windy, but it didn't snow. The sun came out on Sunday but it still was very windy (the waves were actually going out to sea from the inlet.) and was only 50F. I took some pictures from a wildlife sanctuary, that I will post once I finish this week's class papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of anonymous comments really are made by trolls. Why do people want to spread so much hate?

    ReplyDelete