Monday, March 30, 2009

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #161



Do you enjoy brain teasers or do you find them frustrating?
I hate them with a passion and I find them extremely frustrating.

Do you have any unusual collections?
Nope, I don’t have any collection.

What do people notice about you within the first hour of meeting you (other than appearance)?
Hmm… that is a hard question. I would have to say it would depend on how and for reason we met. If we met because of trans-rights they would notice that I am very passionate on the subject. However, if we met socially, then they would notice that I am shy and reserved.

1 comment:

  1. I am surprised at #1. I would have thought you'd be great at them as you have such an engineering mind. :)

    I love how passionate you are about your cause. It is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete