Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #115

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #115

ffi

1. When I look to the left, I see _where our country is heading at long last _.

2. _Atrium_ is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work _be finished for the weekend_.

4. _My internship is_ done dirt cheap!

5. _Leadership_ is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any _questions_ feel free _to ask them_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the True Color Conference_, tomorrow my plans include _ going back to the True Color Conference _ and Sunday, I want to _write the paper that is due Wednesday_!

5 comments:

  1. The atrium looks like a wonderful room!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good answer for #1! I agree 100%!
    Beautiful atrium too
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Atrium
    Internships, I will never understand why they want them done for nothing.
    Hope the conference goes well and hope you can finish your paper :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answer to #1, it made me smile!

    Your atrium is lovely. What a great space.

    ReplyDelete