Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday Six - Episode 253

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six - Episode 253

1. Do you usually feel as though you get more sleep than you need, less sleep than you need or just enough?
No, I feel that I don’t get enough sleep

2. What was the last movie you fell asleep while watching out of sheer boredom?
I usually don’t fall asleep during a movie, however, I will turn the TV on to fall asleep.

3. Did you try watching a second time to make it all the way through? If so, was it worth the extra screening?
No, I usually stay awake during a movie.

4. Does exercise tend to make you feel like you have more energy or less?
I have less energy after I exercise

5. Take the quiz: What’s Your Energy Level?




Your Energy Level is Low



Although you may have enough energy to survive, you probably wish you had more energy.
You feel tired throughout the day, and you wish you had the physical resources to do more.

You may just be a person with naturally low energy. Pushing yourself just makes things worse.
Make sure to eat well, avoid stress, and get plenty of rest. Taking care of yourself will make the most of the energy you've got.



6. What’s the latest in the day that you can drink a caffeinated drink without it affecting your sleep?
I don’t drink any caffeinated beverages at all, it affects my heart arrhythmia.

1 comment:

  1. It was good to read your answers.

    Dealing with heartproblems is tiring, I think.

    I hope you're heaving a good weekend.

    My answers are ::here::

    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete