Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Six - Episode 251

Patrick's Place Saturday Six - Episode 251


1. What is more important to you: your relationship with yourself or your relationship with those who are close to you?
My relationship with those that are close to me.

2. Which of the above do you tend to have the least problem cultivating?
Relationship with myself, it took a while to accept myself. But with relationships with other you have to cultivate.

3. Something goes wrong in your life. Of the people you are most likely to turn to, are they the same gender as you or the opposite?
Good question! :)
I do not think gender is a component of who I turn to for help, but family is the factor.

4. Something goes wrong in a close friend’s life and you’re the person that friend chooses to call first. Is that person likely to be the same gender as you or the opposite?
The same, transgendered.

5. Take the quiz: What Makes You a Good Friend?




You Are a Good Friend Because You're Supportive



You are almost like a life coach for your best friends.
You give them help when they need it... but you also know when to give them a push.
People tend to rely on you for moral support and advice.
You've probably always been mature for your age, so this is a role that's you're comfortable with.
A friend like you is one of the rarest kinds.
You are both a good mentor and companion.
Your friends need you most when: They are confused or worried.
You really can't be friends with: Someone who only wants to complain.
Your friendship quote: "The only way to have a friend is to be one."


6. What single trait listed in the response to question #5 would your closest friend most agree with?
“People tend to rely on you for moral support and advice.”

1 comment:

  1. I always turn to family first when I have issues that need to be dealt with, I don't know anyone else who know me well enough to help me make any big decisions.

    ReplyDelete