Friday, January 30, 2009

Saturday 9: Going to Pot

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Going to Pot



1. When was the last time you smoked pot?
Spring of ’99 when I thought I was having a heart attack

2. What do you think is your biggest weakness?
My shyness, yes I am shy. I am the quite one in the corner at a party

3. What is your biggest fear?
Of rejection.

4. Is there a particular goal that you’d like accomplish this year?
To continue my “A” average in college

5. What do you miss most from your youth?
Not to have to worry about money.

6. What is your best physical feature?
Well it is definitely not my voice; I would have to say my eyes.

7. Are you very confident?
Yes. A lot more so now then before I transitioned

8. Tell us about the last time you were drunk.
Super Bowl X, after that I stopped partying at Super Bowls

9. Have you ever cheated on a lover?

No. I believe in commitments.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you've got an "A" average... good for you! :) Keep it up! :D

    Don't be afraid of rejection, it happens, when you learn to accept the fact that not everybody will like you then your shyness will go away... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We answered exactly the same on #5, oh the days of no money worries....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually thought the same thing about youth and no money worries. Have a great SAturday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers, Miss Diana from The Nutmeg State. Money seems to be on the minds of many.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you think you were having a heart attack because of the pot, or did you smoke pot because you thought you were having a heart attack? lol
    WTG for having an A average, you work hard enough, I'm glad it pays off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the A average. I was a steady high B (which isn't too shabby considering I was going to college while having a family---especially since I got on the Dean's list my last semester of college, when I was first pregnant with my son).

    ReplyDelete
  7. First congrats is an order it's very hard to commit to earning that A. Next I love the fact that you have more confidence now. I only wish that more people would find it.within them selves.

    ReplyDelete