Thursday, January 08, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #106

Janet’s Friday Fill-in #106



1. It's January _and the snow is coming down_.

2. _A hot fudge Sunday_ is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like _lid and a jar_.

4. _A salad_ is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to _dream about summer_.

6. _My castle is _ my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the same ‘ol coffee shop to hear some folk music_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a support group_ and Sunday, I want to _catch up on some reading_!

10 comments:

  1. It was snowing on the way home tonight...heavily in one spot, lightly in another and then in some spots not at all...all within seeing distance. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had snow squaws here also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can keep the snow, but i wouldnt mind the hot fudge sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, there's always time for reading. I have few books on my shelf to get through too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Your Hot Fudge Sunday sounds really good! I'll have to go get one now! Have a great week-end!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm..fudge sundae...
    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A coffee shop with folk music sounds like a wonderful way to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmm hot fudge.... mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't remember the last time I had a hot fudge sundae. It sounds yummy!

    My FFI is here: http://smariek.blogspot.com/2009/01/ffi-106.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete