Friday, January 02, 2009

Fill-in Friday #105

Janet’s Fill-in Friday #105



1. The world is _”Going to Hell in a Hand Basket” (I am an old Grateful Dead fan)_.

2. _Good-bye_ was the last thing I said.

3. I wonder _what the new year will bring_.

4. _Money is_ at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for _living your life for today_.

6. _Sunny Hawaii_ is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _I have no idea what I am going to do_, tomorrow my plans include _doing nothing_ and Sunday, I want to _do something_!

6 comments:

  1. That's a Grateful Dead lyric? My Mom used to say that all the time!

    Yeah, I'd like to be in Hawaii right now, too!

    Thanks for playing, Diane, I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a very relaxing weekend. :-)

    What's your course load like for next semester?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love saying 'going to hell in a handbasket' and I think I just used that expression the other day.

    Doesn't sunny and warm Hawaii sound fantastic right about now?

    Whatever you end up doing, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you about Hawaii too, I said Kauai in my FFI. This time of year is the best time to go, avoid the cold at home and enjoy the warmth over there.

    My FFI is here

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "But at least I'm enjoying the ride..."
    Hee hee,
    Dead Head Flower Child Deja
    PS "What a long, strange trip it's been!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawaii sounds like an excellent place to be right now!!

    ReplyDelete