Friday, December 12, 2008

Saturday 9: 'Tis the Season

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: 'Tis the Season



1. Do you enjoy receiving or giving presents more?
I think that it is about even between giving and receiving gifts, but I will tell what I hate the most, it is shopping. I do not like to fight the crowds

2. What is you favorite holiday film?
I am not a movie fan and it is hard to pick a movie. But if I had to pick a movie… I would pick "A Christmas Story" because I like the way Jean Shepard narrates the movie.

3. Have you started or finished your gift shopping?

Nope, I have not started. I plan on starting next week.

4. What does this time of year mean to you?
Bring the family all together to celebrate the holidays.

5. What is your favorite holiday song?
The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping

6. What do you love about the holiday season?
Being with the family, it nice to be all together.

7. What do you hate about the holiday season?
Being with the family, it gets to be too much after awhile being cramped up in one house.

8. Do religious ceremonies play a part in your holiday traditions? If yes, how?
No

9. Who will you spend the holidays with?
I will be spending Christmas at my nieces house in New Jersey with my brother, sister-in-law, my sister-in-law’s sister’s family, my nephew’s family and my other nephew and his girlfriend. A total of fourteen people (four children under 7 and three teenagers).

8 comments:

  1. Hi Di,
    Awesome about your Christmas Day!!! Just be yourself (as you already know!!!!) and you will be fine!!!
    Grasshopper, you have come far this year!!!!
    Luvs,
    Deja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there are a lot of us who haven't started shopping for Christmas yet. Glad I'm not the only one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You haven't started your shopping yet?? Yikes. I am usually done by now, but this year money was scarce, so I have to finish up with next weeks paychecks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I concur..family is so important this time of year! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know I'm not alone in shopping... I haven't started yet, either.

    Sounds like a great day is planned with such a big family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like great plans for Christmas! Lots of kids makes it special. I hated shopping until 5 years ago. Now I sit at my computer and buy EVERYTHING at amazon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas Wrapping always makes me laugh when I hear it-- I love it too!

    ReplyDelete