Friday, December 05, 2008

Saturday 9: How Do You Sleep

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: How Do You Sleep



1. How long do you sleep each night?

About five hours a night, I wish it was more.

2. Do you fall asleep easily?

Yes, I usually fall asleep fast, it’s not like I measure it or something.

3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed?
Yes, in my recliner, sometimes if I am sick or can’t fall back to sleep, I try sleeping in the chair.

4. Do you listen to music or use “white noise” to sleep?
No.

5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times?
I wake up during the night, rarely do I sleep through the night.

6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed?
No

7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up?
No, I am usually awake waiting for it to go off.

8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
Yes, maybe two or three nights a month. It is usually when I am stressed out or have something special going on the next day.

9. Do you/have you slept with pets?
I don’t have any pets. When I am dogsitting my brothers dog she tries to climb in bed with me but I kick her out. She gives my the saddest look when I do kick her off the bed.


Goodnight. Sweet Dreams.

7 comments:

  1. I can't do the pet in the bed thing. I had a girlftiend whose dog slept in her bed now & then. I said "Not with me in it." She said, "You're not going to make love to me because of a dog?" I smiled. "No" I said, "I am not going to sleep with you because you are being a jerk. Now if you'd like me not to leave, tell Fido "Out". I won. Bur it was a shallow conquest. Her dog was the least of her insanity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww poor doggy LOL Have a great Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I would wake up before my alarm... lately I've been sleeping through it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs are good at giving that sad eye look LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd never make it on 5 hours....here's to a good nights sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've done the 'pet in the bed' thing in the past .... cat's "and" dogs. ... nothing like waking up sweating, and realizing with a start that there's a 'cat' drapped across your 'neck'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of these days that sad dog look is going to get to you and you'll end up letting the dog stay

    ReplyDelete