Sunday, December 28, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #148



What is the biggest mistake you made in 2008 and will not make again in 2009?

I don’t know if I made any mistakes. I think that this year went rather nice.

Do you make New Year's resolutions? Why or why not?
I make just a half hearted resolution, I just do not see what is so special about making a New Year resolution.

Who do you nominate as “Man or Woman of the Year” for 2008?
Well, I think, President-elect Obama wins hands down. I don’t think anyone else is even close.

What was your greatest accomplishment in 2008?

I think that it is my school work. Being accepted to grad school and maintaining a 3.71 GPA.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on Grad School and that awesome GPA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great year! Yay!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have had an awesome year! Congratulations again on grad school and that wonderful GPA. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete