Friday, December 05, 2008

Fill-in Friday #101

Janet’s Fill-in Friday #101



1. Snow _is coming for the weekend_.

2. I'm looking forward to _Tuesday, the last day of classes_.

3. _This semester_ is the best hardest _semester_ ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is _”I Dream of Jennie”_.

5. I'm done with _classes_!

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is _no more term papers_! (Hmm… I see a theme here.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffee shop to hear a folk singer_, tomorrow my plans include _relaxing (Wow, I haven’t that since the semester began.)_ and Sunday, I want to _go shopping_!

5 comments:

  1. I Dream of Jeanie used to annoy the crap out of me.

    Congrats on finishing your semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Dream of Jeannie was another favorite of mine.

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for doing a fantastic job of finishing your classes and the semester, you deserve a break, so relax a little and get your bearings about you again :o)
    Hope you have fun and relax a little this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more papers!! No more classes!! Yippee!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved I Dream of Jeannie too. It was close behind Bewitched. :-D

    Good luck the next few days of school........

    ReplyDelete