Saturday, November 01, 2008

Saturday Six - Episode 238

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six - Episode 238

1. In your own blog, are you more likely to discuss personal relationships, religion or politics?
My blog covers topics that have personal meaning to me, including politics.

2. If you needed a “tagline” or sub-title for your blog, what would you use to describe your blog?
A collection of unrelated thoughts that are dear and near to me.

3. You notice that a close “blog buddy” of yours has suddenly removed the link to your blog from his or her website. Do you contact that person to ask why you’re no longer linked, or ignore it?

No, I might wonder why, but I would not ask them. If I liked their blog, I would keep my link to them.

4. Take the quiz:
What Kind of Blogger Are You?


You Are a Pundit Blogger!



Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
You're up on the latest news, and you have an interesting spin on things.
Of all the blogging types, you put the most thought and effort into your blog.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few.

5. If there was no such thing as feed readers, the sites or that allow you keep up with multiple blogs at once, and the only way for you to actually keep up with your blogging friends was to actually go to their own individual blog every time, how many blogs do you think you would seriously read regularly?
Up until this week I didn’t use feed readers and I surfed about a dozen sites each day. Now I added that feature to my blog.

6. If you learned that each of the following people had been secretly reading your blog for a while now, which one would make you want to look back through your content to see if any apologies might be necessary: your parents, your children, your best friend, your pastor, your boss, or your worst enemy?
When I was working, I worried about my co-workers finding my blog because I wasn’t “Out” to anyone at work and after I left, they did find it. I have about 50 – 75 hits a day and when they found out my hit counter was showing 150 – 200 hits a day for about a week and then the novelty wore off.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to say that using a reader helps me keep up but this week I'm so far behind on my reading anyhow.

    ReplyDelete