Friday, November 21, 2008

Saturday 9: Dreaming of You

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Dreaming of You

1. What did you dream about last night?
I can never remember my dreams more than a few minutes after I wake-up.

2. Do you often have nightmares?
I don’t remember if I ever had a nightmare since I was a kid.

3. Do you have any special talents?
I can wiggle my nose and ears at the same time.

4. Who is the most talent person that you know?
I have a number of friends who are equally talented.

5. What did you watch on TV last?
NCSI

6. Is there a new TV show that you would recommend?
I have not watched any new shows this fall instead I do homework.

7. Who was the last person you phoned and why?
It was last Monday to talk about planning for a Banquet this coming March.

8. Who was the last person who phoned you and why?
Yesterday the nursing home where my aunt is living called to tell me that they changed her meds

9. What was the last snail mail letter that you received?
Does the letters in Christmas cards count?

3 comments:

  1. You should charge admission for that nose and ear wiggle. :) Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got Christmas cards already??

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, they are from last year

    ReplyDelete