Monday, November 17, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa's Manic Monday #142


Do you believe people are basically good?

Yes, maybe that is why it affects me so strongly when I find out that a person could not be trusted.

If you could change the custom of shaking hands, what would you replace it with?
How about the Vulcan greeting – “Live long and prosper.” or putting our hands together and give a little bow? Actually, I think a handshake is a good custom.

What is something that you enjoy that is a chore for most other people?
I do not think I enjoy doing any chore, now if it was hobbies, I would say photography or hiking.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with your #1, I believe people are good, even the ones who wrong me have good in them, we've just had a bad experience together. There are two sides to every story, and people just have different boundaries that they are willing to cross.
    I would love to have everyone hug when they first meet, I'm a hugger, I love them because I can get them from anyone, guilt free! Though, it'd be cool to do the Vulcan thingy too cause Star Trek rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the Vulcan greeting--I hadn't thought of that.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something so calming about the 'Life Long and Prosper' thing,but I suppose it isn't very warm and fuzzy. Although, now that I think of it, Vulcans weren't supposed to be warm and fuzzy! :)

    ReplyDelete