Thursday, November 06, 2008

Let Me Toot My Own Horn

I got an “A” on both of my mid-term papers, Micro Foundation Practice and Marco Foundation Practice. The papers are based on my two internship projects that I am working on this year. The Micro paper was about the support group that I am facilitating and the Marco paper was about the work I am doing with an organization on the Anti-Discrimination legislation.

Two papers down, two more to go, the Marco paper is due November 18 and the Micro paper is due December 2.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! All your hard work and sacrifice is paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! Di!!!!!!!!
    Not one but two A's!!!!!!!
    Congrats!!!!!!
    Luvs, deja

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fantastic, Diana! I hope you are very proud of yourself and all of your hard work. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete