Friday, November 21, 2008

Fill-in Friday #99

Janet’s Fill-in Friday #99

1. The last band I saw live was _was so long ago that I can’t even remember the name of the band_.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is _the food_. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is _not even started_.
4. Thoughts of _term papers and final exams_ fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear _size 18 again_.
6. Bagpipes _are for blowhards_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _moderating a support group_ and Sunday, I want to _start my last term paper_!

5 comments:

  1. I'm still laughing at your answer to #6 LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a relaxing weekend, good luck with your term paper!
    Happy Friday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I love your bagpipes answer. And I wish I could wear a size 18, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the term paper is coming along well!

    ReplyDelete