Monday, September 22, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #135

Pick out the most important item you have in your purse/wallet and tell me why it's important to you.
My credit card, it lets me buy what ever I want.

What would you take from your house if you knew it would be flooded tomorrow?
My legal records and all the family photos

If you were stuck in a room for an hour with a chalk board, what would you draw on it?
I am not that good of an artist, so it would be more like doodles. I probably draw landscapes.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a drawer either!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a doodler, but I don't know if I'd call myself an artist. I still enjoy it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like the feel of chalk in my hands, so I doubt I would doodle. Especially if I don't have permission to write on the board.

    ReplyDelete