Monday, September 01, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #132

If you were to name the one thing you have the most compassion for, what would it be?
I could state the obvious and say babies or the homeless, but I will say the people who have lost everything because they had to be true to themselves.

It's been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true?
Yes, your family and friends. Without them there will no one to share your happiness

What is the most valuable thing you own?

My house and in another year or two it will be all mine!

3 comments:

  1. Great answers! Thanks for stopping by earlier! I hope your niece had a great birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your answer to #1...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't agree more with #2!

    ReplyDelete