Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #90

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #90

1. There is no need _to be rude_.

2. Where in the heck did the _summer go_?

3. _Reading_ is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for _a speedy economic recovery are bleak_.

5. _Change_ is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are _what I look forward to when I go up to the cottage_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _studying_, tomorrow my plans include _studying_ and Sunday, I want to _study… and go walking_! (I can’t believe all the reading assignments that I have this semester!)

3 comments:

  1. we had the same one for #2 LOL! Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your # 5.

    Good luck with all the studying and reading this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I think you might be studying this weekend? :)

    ReplyDelete