Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Class Syllabuses Are Posted On-line

They just posted the syllabuses for both of my classes on-line today and I looked up the textbooks, they cost about $300 for both classes. Ugh!
In the “Micro Foundation Practices” class, I will have to write two papers, one take home exam and one in class exam. In addition, it requires something called a “Force Field Analysis Exercise” which I have no idea what it is.
The “Micro Foundation Practices” class requires a Case Assessment report, a Group Assessment report and a Family Assessment report, where I have to write about the different clients that I am assigned to work with by the agency where I am interning.
There is going to be a lot of read and writing, in addition working twenty hours a week for the agency where I am doing my internship.

3 comments:

  1. My daughter has bought used college text books online at a substantial savings. eBay is her primary source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be one busy lady with all of that going on! Are you excited about the internship?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yowza! Sounds like an intimidating schedule! Intimidating but exciting.

    ReplyDelete