Sunday, August 17, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #130

Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
Yes, taking a windjammer trip up the Maine coast, but I don’t want to go alone and I haven’t been able to talk anyone into going with me.

If you could make any fictional character come to life, which one would it be?
Past or future character? I would pick someone from Marion Bradley Zimmer Darkover series.

If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000?

One store… Hmm, it would be a toss-up between a clothing store or an electronics store. I guess I would pick an electronics store.

Name three things you wanted as a child but never got.

That was a long, long time ago to remember that far back. I think I wanted a pony, a BB gun and a go-cart.

7 comments:

  1. A pony, a BB gun and a go-cart!! :-)

    I can totally picture you riding the pony while shooting with your BB gun. Or from the go-cart! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's windjamming?

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB gun and a pony. Sounds like a lethal combination! Haha. Happy MM.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose the electronics store, just like you did! =)

    I joined this week's Manic Monday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A windjammer cruise sounds fantastic!!

    I always wanted a pony and a go-kart. My brother had the BB gun and I'd swipe that from him when he wasnt around. :)

    Thanks for playing, Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should have picked an electronics store! I can't believe I picked clothes! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should have gone with electronics but my practical nature got ahold of my answers...

    ReplyDelete