Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #86

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #86

1. Dancing to the _to the music_ while _the sunsets__ makes me romantic_.

2. The last time I _had friends up at the cottage_ I nearly _gained three pound from eating too much_.

3. When I drive I _am paranoid after my accident last week _.

4. I saw _a loon_ standing _on the water flapping its wing__.

5. Give me _good friends_, give me _good food_, give me _good wine_.

6. Next week I am looking forward to _to Labor Day weekend_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _ just lounging around with my friends up at the cottage_, tomorrow my plans include _just lounging around with my friends up at the cottage_ and Sunday, I want to am _just lounging around with my friends up at the cottage_!


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got a great weekend planned!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....lol have fun lounging around with your friends up the cottage. :( Im envious. It's nice to get away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a nice and enjoyable, relaxing weekend planned! Happy Friday!

    My Fill-Ins are up - come visit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the weekend was as relaxing as you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that sounds like an excellent weekend! I hope you had a wonderful time with your friends. There's no better way to pass a summer weekend than doing just that.

    I am envious of your kayak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lplplpHi Di,
    Yes, it was fun just lounging around your cottage with your friends!!! Thx!!!!
    Luvs,
    Deja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your weekend sounds fantastic! Hope it was...thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete