Monday, June 23, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #122

Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?

I think that you can be both, when I have something to talk about I can talk for hours. But when someone needs to be listened to, I can take the time to listen to the.

Do you think God has a sense of humor?

Yes, I am the proof.

Do you believe in love at first sight? Have you ever experienced it?

No and no. I do not believe that a person can get to know one and other at first sight. That it takes time to learn about each other. You might be attracted at first sight and want to get to know them better, but love them, no.

5 comments:

  1. Great answers, as usual. I totally agree with #3 - I could never fall in love at first sight. Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our answers #3 are almost identical. Love takes time and effort to grow and blossom, it's certainly not an instant thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you re #3!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol we had similar answers for #2, but for different reasons :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers. Especially # 2.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete