Monday, June 02, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #119

You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation?
I do not know, that is a hard question to answers. I guest it would depend on the circumstances and if I want to make a battle out of it. If it evolved my job or something that resulted in monetary loss, I would make a point of speaking up. But if it was a minor thing then I think I would keep my mouth shut otherwise you might come off as sounding like you are sour grapes. Nevertheless, I would make a mental note of it.

If you had to marry someone that you presently know unromantically, and spend the rest of your life as their spouse, who would you choose?
I would chose someone who was open minded and enjoyed life.

If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now?
Yes, I would go everywhere that I ever wanted to visit and do things that I am too shy or scared to do now.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, very interesting answers, Diana! I know the questions were hard today, but you still did a great job.

    Here is my post. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, Diana, especially considering how tough the questions were. I really struggled! Happy Monday :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers even thought they were a bit hard! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answers - and I'm with you on #2...someone that has a open mind and a parachute packed! LOL

    'Minds are like parachutes They only function when open'

    I played too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting answers.

    You're right about 2.

    Want to read my answers?
    They're ::here::

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your honest answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers, Diana! They were toughies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's best to live as though life is short, but in a way that isn't reckless.

    Good answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's to those open minded types who enjoy life...sometimes hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for the tough questions this week. Guess that goes with my frame of mind.

    I loved your answer to #2. I'd say that's what I'd want just in general.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your wish is my command ... if the medication arrives ;) Thank YOU for visitng!

    ReplyDelete