Saturday, June 21, 2008

I’m Back…

I came back last night from the cottage. I was planning on coming home this morning, but the cottage was mobbed with all the bedrooms occupied and my brother was going to sleep on the couch because my niece, nephew and his girlfriend were coming Friday night. They were planning on getting there around midnight from New York city and I would be leaving early in the morning so I probably would not have see them before I left. And another reason I came home early was because with seven adults and three child under seven, the cottage would be shear bedlam. So I choose to come home early to give up my bedroom and I would not have to rush back in order to go down to the Norwalk Pride.
In-between painting, I took these photos…

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, the butterfly is gorgeous. They're all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete