Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Got Tagged

I Got Tagged by Kwizgiver at “what if this is as good as it gets?

Now, the rules:
a) Link to the person who tagged me.
b) Mention the rules.
c) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
d) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
e) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself #1.
My right foot is almost a size bigger than my left foot.

Quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself #2
I am a very fussy eater, I do not like my food mixed together

Quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself #3.
When I get nervous, I tend to pick labels off bottles.

Quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself #4.
I was always the last person chosen on a team in high school gym class.

Quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself #5.
I use to hang glide.

And the last quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself #6.
I can wiggle my ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I will break the rules and not tag any one.

1 comment: