Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #75

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #75

1. Idle hands are _not doing any work_.
2. I love _singing_ in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when _sunset, I love sitting out on the cottage deck looking out over the lake and watching the sun set_.
4. The last tea I drank was is _right now; I have a pot of tea sitting here on the kitchen table_.
5. I like to _dip in the lake when its hot_ in the Summer.
6. My mother always said _I have lovely hands_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _doing nothing (when was the last time you saw me say that?)_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the Trans-Pride Rally (see below)_ and Sunday, I want to _finding some shade to cool off (no walking today, it is going to be over 90F) _!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful answer for #3, hope you have a pleasant weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunset picture, just lovely.
    Some tea right now sounds wonderful.
    Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic sunset! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love singing in the shower too. I even keep my Bose sound dock in there so I can play my iPod. I need the accompaniment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely picture ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So weird that it's going to be SO hot this weekend, when most of this week it's been chilly.

    Thanks for playing and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sunset photo!

    Hope you enjoyed doing nothing last evening... you can see I am a bit time-challenged in getting around to blogging and replying...

    ReplyDelete