Saturday, June 21, 2008

Friday Fill In

Janet’s Friday Fill In #77

1. A smile is _can sometimes be more than a smile_.
2. _Backgammon _ is my favorite board game or _ and Hearts _ is my favorite card game.
3. I would love to have more _love_ in my life and less _aggravation _.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of _that it stays light out until after 9:00pm_.
5. I just remembered I need to _go grocery shopping_.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this:

I like the way your sparkling earrings lay,
against your skin, it's so brown
and I wanna sleep with you
in the desert tonight
with a billion stars all around
'cause I gotta peaceful easy feeling
and I know you won't let me down
'cause I'm already standing on the
ground

Eagles - Peaceful Easy Feeling
7. And as for the weekend, tonight (last night) I’m looking forward to _driving home_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the Norwalk Pride Party_ and Sunday, I want to _go to the closing reception for Kansara's and Choi's solo exhibitions at Real Art Ways_!

2 comments: