Monday, May 12, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa's Manic Monday #116

If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, I would be a _lobster_.

If you had to have one piece of music (softly) playing in your mind for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be?
I do not think no matter how much you like a song, to hear it over and over again will make you hate it. I love lobster but if I had lobster ever day I would hate it, the same with music. If I had to pick a song it would be something by the Eagles, “Peaceful Easy Feeling”

What is the most important thing in any relationship?

Honesty.

5 comments:

  1. Lobster!!! What a great choice! I went for a more generic answer, but I would have definitely picked lobster or shrimp...

    Here is my MM post. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. I'm scared of lobsters! I so agree with you re: the music. I'd go mad(der) listening to the same thing over and over. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a shrimp girl myself. Totally agree with #3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have tinnitus... just add music to make me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I don't think I could hear the same music over and over again either! But I do love the Eagles. :-) Maybe I wouldn't if that song was in my head forever.

    ReplyDelete