Thursday, May 29, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #74

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #74

1. For me _laziness_ is the opposite of creativity.
2. _I can’t remember what_ was the last excellent book I read was. I have been mostly reading textbooks for classes.
3. I like fill-ins because _it makes me thing of something witty and profound to say _.
4. In nature I like looking at _an apple orchard in bloom_.
5. _Obama_ should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was _when a comedian was talking about the time he waxed his body_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight (Friday) I'm looking forward to _ going to the Film Festival at Trinity College_, tomorrow my plans include _ going to the Film Festival at Trinity College _ and Sunday, I want to _go hiking_!

6 comments:

  1. there used to be a lovely apple orchard in the center of town here...they cut it down and paved it and built an ugly mall there years and years ago. Sometimes progress sucks!!!

    What's playing at the film festival?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing A LOT of textbook reading, too. I can't wait to be finished so I can get back to reading things I actually WANT to read!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh have fun at the film festival!! I love hiking! Sounds like a great weekend! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiking and film festival! What a great weekend you have planned. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the weather holds for your hiking adventure! What kind of film festival?

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy hiking this weekend! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete