1. How many pairs of shoes do you own right now? Over the course of a single week, how many of them are you likely to wear total?
Oh about ten but four are summer shoes, some are winter shoes and I have a pair of sneakers.
2. At what store do you buy the majority of your shoes?
I tend to buy my shoes on-line at Massey’s, I have large feet and the selections in stores are limited.
3. How much did you pay for the most expensive pair of shoes you own? How much was the cheapest?
The spread is around $20 - $50 and the mean is towards the lower end.
4. Take the quiz: What do your feet say about you?
What Your Feet Say About You:
You are more expressive than most people. You let everyone know how you're feeling - the good, the bad, and the ugly.
You are a very passionate person. You are highly charged and easily inspired.
You are an assertive person at times. You'll pull out all the stops to get what you want, if it's worth it.
You take a while to fall in love, but once you do, you stay pretty attached to your partner.
You are not afraid of anything. You are brave and courageous, even when most people would be terrified.
You are intellectual and philosophical. You are more concerned with thoughts than action.
You are a fairly hard worker, but you are also a little spoiled. You like indulge yourself every now and then.
You are not easily influenced by other people. You hold your ground and are true to your beliefs.
5. What’s your preference: dress, casual, sneaker, flip flop or sandal?
Sneakers. Most of the time I wear jeans and sneakers but as the weather gets warmer I wear sandals a little more.
6. Have you ever had or considered getting a pedicure?
Yes, but the price is keeping me back and the same for manicures. I can do it myself a lot cheaper.