1. You’re ordering a hot fudge sundae. Do you order it with nuts or without?
Nuts! Anything less would not be a Sunday.
2. You’re buying a jar of peanut butter: which brand do you buy most often? Creamy or crunchy?
Crunchy, as I sit here writing this eating a glob of crunchy peanut butter. I buy the store brand.
3. What was the last kind of nut you remember eating?
Almonds, not counting peanut butter.
4. Take the quiz: What nut are you?
You Are a Brazil Nut
To most people, you seem exotic, unusual, and even a bit scary.
But you're really quite normal. You're just hard to get to know.
If people leave you alone and let you do your thing, you really shine.
But you tend to get lost in a crowd, especially if it's filled with big personalities.
Wow! Too, close for comfort (except for "just hard to get to know" I think I am easy to get to know.)
For question #2 “How do people tend to react to you?” * People are not sure what to make of you. Yeah, people tend not to know what to make of a six foot trans-person in the room with them.
5. This one will do a lot to indicate where you’re from: when you hear someone refer to “boiled peanuts,” are you intrigued or grossed out?
“Boiled peanuts”? I never heard of them, what are they boiled in?
6. What is your favorite synonym for the other kind of nut, as in “a lunatic?”
None, I wouldn’t describe a person that way.