Monday, April 07, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa's Manic Monday for April 7, 2008

Is there any question you can't look up the answer to on the internet?
So far I have not found anything that I can’t lookup on the internet. Now if you are asking if some of the stuff I found on the internet is BS, the answer is yes. You can find anything on the internet but that doesn’t mean it is right or true. Like Wikipedia it is a good starting point, but I don't trust it answers for scholarly work. Caveat emptor!

Invent a new word that you feel would improve the language and define it.
Oh, I don’t do good with questions like this, so I am going to pass on this question. My creative language skills are zip.

What is your favorite texture?
Silk, I love the way it feels.

4 comments:

  1. My choice was silk too - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a hard time making up a word, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silk has been a very popular choice (not mine, though).

    Coming up with made-up words is easier when you have four kids who were brought up in two languages at the same time. We have a lot of "Spanglish" words at home! :-)

    My post...

    Happy Manic Monday! Come by tomorrow to play in my first ever "Where were you" game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buyer beware for searching on the internet is very apt.

    I love my silk quilt!

    ReplyDelete