Thursday, April 24, 2008

Friday Fill-In #69

Janet’s Friday Fill-In #69



1. When I fell in love _the world stopped_!
2. _I love it_ when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, _and I am starting to have withdraw symptoms _.
4. _Reality Shows _ are the craziest tv show ever.
5. Cheese and _tomatoes_ make a great meal!
6. _I am thinking about starting_ a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight [Friday] I'm looking forward to _going to the 15 years of LGBTQ History in Connecticut reception at the Elihu Burritt Library at CCSU_, tomorrow [Saturday] my plans include _working my take home exam for class _ and Sunday, I want to _go hiking, of course_!

9 comments:

  1. Yes, I love it too! #2
    I should have thought of reality shows...!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. #1 sounds good, as does #... oh heck, they're all great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof. This is a woofenderful post. Did you ever know a dog that likes to eat tomatoes? I do. And carrots, and apples and... well, lots of things. I'd like cheese and tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your take home exams.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've got the same meal with cheese!

    Enjoy your weekend--and take some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, I love fresh mozzarella on top of tomatoes with a little basil and olive oil. Yum!

    Have a great weekend, Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should start a garden Diana, I find gardening can be therapeutic.
    Have a great hike on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still watch All in the Family. I never get tired of that show - It's timeless!

    Thanks for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmm, cheese and tomatoes, yum!!! Hope you had a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete